Thursday, March 22, 2012

New Corner for my HsweetH Studio

This is my hubby's new corner, very minimalist, clean and tidy. It used to be my corner, my sewing studio.
Two days ago, I moved all my stuff to a new place up stair. I decided to move because the space is getting full of stuff. My stuff of course and all family's member's too. Our dining room have two functions, as a place for eating and as a family's creative place, but over time it becomes very messy...The room was like being a world war... LOL

After a long work, tadaaaaa.. Here is my studio, I hope I can work more creatives and make more projects in this corner. Oh, I love my new corner!

(but I can feel)
My two kids and my hubby are ready with their stuffs and they will join me again in this corner.. Argghh, the war will begin again! LOL

No comments: