Sunday, February 12, 2012

Solstice Stars Series : Star of Mystery

Making this block with paper piecing method is really fun, specially with great tutorial from Fresh Lemon. This block is 4th quilt along block from Solstice Stars Series. Find tutorial here.

I bought a new fabric a couple days ago, I used it in the middle of this block. YELLOW is really a fresh color.. I used BLUE and RED too..
Red means energy, vitality, action, courage etc. This is what I need from last week weakness :)


I start a new knitting project, I will make a hat.. RED Hat.. maybe I will give it to a friend who has a birthday on March or other months to come... I certainly will keep it as a gift ;)


Note: 
Today, Whitney Houston passed away at 48.. Rest in peace a great diva.... "I Will Always Love You".





1 comment:

ChezVies said...

it's beautiful block..very neat:)